Welcome to Dr. Ike’s Pharmacy
At Dr. Ike’s Pharmacy, your health is our priority. This is a unique drug store that balances prescription medications with natural and alternative treatments to achieve the best possible Health Care Outcomes.
We diligently verify every single prescription, take as much time as the patient needs to explain the pros and cons of every treatment. Your RX medications will be checked for interactions and adverse effects with not only other drugs, but also against herbs, supplements, and minerals.
- One Pharmacy For All Your Health Care Needs
- All Major Health Insurances Accepted
- Free Delivery, Curb side Pick up – Drop Off
- 24 Hour Drop off & Emergency Services
- Full Line of Natural & Organic Nutritional/Herbal Supplements
- By drikerx on October 28, 2013
One of the most common excuses I hear patients make why they choose a chain drug store vs an…
- By drikerx on August 14, 2013
When needed medications are not commercially available, our compounding professionals can help.
- By drikerx on July 12, 2013
Compounding allows multiple active ingredients to be incorporated into customized dosage forms such as mouthwashes, gels, lozenges, etc.
- By drikerx on July 1, 2013
Better health is what we all strive to achieve; but how do we get there and how do we…
Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) – A Testosterone Therapy Alternative for Men with Low Testosterone LevelsBy drikerx on June 1, 2013
Whether you are a 30, 50, 80 or even 110 year old man, having low testosterone levels (hypogonadism) is…
- By drikerx on May 1, 2013
EGCG defends healthy cells from malignant changes and has the ability to selectively kill cancer cells and inhibit cancer…
- By drikerx on April 29, 2013
Multiple research studies conducted have suggested that calcium supplemented with magnesium improves bone mineral density. Magnesium deficiency alters calcium…
- By drikerx on April 15, 2013
The problem could be due to “estrogen dominance”, a common condition that occurs if you have a relative deficiency…
- By drikerx on March 29, 2013
Neuropathic pain affects 3-8% of the population and can be a personally devastating and a costly condition. The pain…
- By drikerx on March 14, 2013
If you’re experiencing generalized muscle aches, difficulty concentrating, irritability, headache, abdominal pain, fatigue, weakness, food allergies or chemical sensitivities,…