Whether you and your family have a prescription plan or your insurance does not cover all your prescription needs, the Good Neighbor Pharmacy® Prescription Savings Club can help you start saving today!
More than 5,000 name brand and generic medications qualify for savings.
On over 300 generic medications we will be able to provide you a month supply at $4.99 and 90 day supply at $10.99. Annual patient enrollment fee is $9.99.
If the drugs are not on the list, do not worry. Our cash prices are very competitive and usually we can provide you your medications at 30-40% lower prices than local chains or supermarkets.
- Does not require any prior authorization
- Is available for every member of your family and all ages
- Is as low as $9.99 for an annual membership
- Can be used at any Good Neighbor Pharmacy location
- Our everyday prices are very competitive to chains, call now for a price quote
- Antiviral Treatments
- Arthritis Pain
- Asthma and COPD
- Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Conditions
- Women’s Health
- Insulin and Diabetes
- Cough, Cold, Allergy
- Heart Health
- Mental Health
- Skin Conditions
- Eye Care
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Infectious Treatments
Sign up is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Fill out enrollment form
2. Receive temporary membership card
3. Start saving on your prescriptions today
Your personalized Good Neighbor Pharmacy Prescription Savings Club Card will be mailed to your home within a couple of weeks of initial enrollment.
Please note this program does not constitute insurance. Persons receiving prescription benefits from a publicly funded health care program are unfortunately ineligible.